It’s the hottest time of year, but fall will be here before we know it. As the year continues and temperatures drop outside, your market is looking for pieces to wear in all kinds of weather. People are thinking about transitional apparel that can be worn through different seasons.
Whether it’s your first or fiftieth time printing with us, you can always learn something about custom t-shirts design tips.
Custom T-Shirts Design Tips
Custom t-shirts designs are great for co-workers, friends, events, and customers!
What are the key elements of a custom T-shirt’s graphic design?
When it comes to a great custom t-shirts design, keep these things in mind:
- Your artwork should be clear and easy to spot from the opposite side of a room.
- The fewer the colors you use on your custom T-shirt design, the cheaper the printing will cost. To save money, consider using half-tones of white, for example, instead of both white and gray ink.
- The more attractive and comfortable your shirt is, the more often people will want to wear it.
How many custom t-shirts do you need?
- No matter how many shirts you need, Omaha Shirts printing can help.
- We offer lots of options with no minimum order quantity. Quantity discounts are typically available for orders of six or more—the more you order the cheaper each shirt you buy becomes.
What are the custom T-shirts for?
That may sound like a silly question, but the answer can have a big impact on your custom t-shirts design and the price of t-shirt you choose. For example:
- If you are buying T-shirts for the staff of your brewery to wear, you’ll want your custom shirts to be comfortable enough to wear every day, to disguise spills, and to be shrink and stain-resistant.
- Buying custom tshirts for people to wear during a 5K, bike ride or any athletic event, you’ll want shirts that don’t restrict movement and are moisture wicking.
- If you are buying custom shirts for volunteers handing out flyers, you’ll want a custom T-shirt design that commands attention. Think bright colors, big call-to-action words on the front and back, and, if they are only going to be worn only a few times, a cheap price point.
Who will be designing your custom T-shirts?
- Omaha Shirts is super easy to use. You can upload existing artwork in seconds and our lead designer will start recreating your design.
- If you are not a creative type, don’t worry. At Omaha Shirts, design services are FREE!! Our on-staff graphic designers are highly experienced, super creative, and happy to help you design a T-shirt.
- If you’d like your design reviewed to see if an artist can tweak it a little bit to make it clearer or print better or cheaper, we can do that for free, too.
- Online: Retro Shirtz Online
We specialize in custom screen printing, and designing custom t-Shirts in Omaha Nebraska. You can usually have your very own made custom t-shirts today!
We can print single custom t-shirts, shirts and any other apparel in about 15 minutes. And we never have any setup fees or minimum orders.
Whether you need a few custom shirts or thousands, we will treat you with respect and go the extra mile to deliver high quality custom apparel with integrity. Stop by any day of the week or contact us for great T-Shirts, sweatshirts, or hoodies! Adult unisex, youth, baby, and women’s apparel available.
Create your tee or have us design a Custom Shirt or canvas for you, either way, we’ll print you great shirts and canvas at a great price.